is searching for a Leasing Manager
on behalf of a national home construction company! This is a wonderful contract to hire position offering a full-time onsite schedule based in South Whitestown, IN!
Reporting to the Director of Property Management, the Leasing Manager will support the efforts of the property management team. This individual will be responsible for maintaining leasing compliance, resident retention, and ensuring successful operations across a variety of properties.
- Immediate hire opportunity!
- Full time work schedule!
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits upon conversion!
- Engage with potential and existing tenants to articulate the benefits and overall experience of residing in the community.
- Oversee the application process.
- Follow up with prospective and current tenants through various means such as emails, thank-you notes, phone calls, and other forms of communication to finalize leasing or renewal decisions and show our commitment to service.
- Deliver consistent service throughout the duration of the tenant life cycle.
- Respond promptly and politely to tenant inquiries and concerns, take swift action to resolve issues, and document and escalate requests when necessary.
- Manage lease renewals and ensure timely expiration.
- Assist in promoting community marketing activities and resident events.
- Prepare various financial, administrative, and accounting reports.
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations including the Fair Housing Act, ADA, and OSHA.
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings.
- Conduct all business professionally and ethically to enhance customer satisfaction and boost company revenue.
COMPENSATION & CAREER BENEFITS:
- Possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Previous property management and fair housing experience required.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, which may involve evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others.
- Skilled in executing sales strategies, such as generating leads, conducting presentations, identifying needs, and closing deals.
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading, writing, and communication, enabling comprehension and completion of legal documents, explanation of amenities, and answering residency-related queries.
- Capability to apply practical understanding to execute instructions presented in written, oral, or digital form through applications.
- Expertise in using computer systems, including customer relationship management software.
- Fluency and proficiency in using the internet for marketing, advertising, and sales-related tasks, such as navigating websites, using search engines like Google and Craig's List, and other online tools.
- Ability to apply practical understanding to execute instructions presented in written, oral, or digital form through applications.
- Proficient in using MS Office and email.
In addition to working with a passionate and thriving team, this opportunity offers an hourly pay range of $22 -$25/hr. paid weekly, a full-time schedule, and benefit eligibility upon conversion!
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please apply here today!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is an award-winning national nonprofit recruitment and staffing specialist for nonprofit organizations, foundations, associations, and educational institutions! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals supporting incredible missions and programs. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about our firm and our practices can be found online. Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.