||Washington, DC 20005
||June 07, 2023
||Contract To Hire
|Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a Governance Coordinator on behalf of our client, a wonderful nonprofit organization located in Washington, DC.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual who is passionate about science, research and a career in the nonprofit sector!
What you will be doing:
- Full-time opportunity!!
- Hybrid work schedule!!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- $23 - $25 hourly DOE
What you will need:
- Performing data analysis on programmatic activities and conducting biographical research.
- Coordinating the day-to-day operational activities of the Association’s elected Fellows.
- Maintaining volunteer leader data, and managing databases, records, and files.
- Preparing and sending out mass mailings and researching historical records to find necessary information.
- Ensuring compliance with governance requirements.
- Monitoring and responding to inquiries on governance policies and procedures to internal staff and external people in high-level positions.
- Providing support for other Executive Office projects and initiatives such as AAAS Awards and Prizes.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience
- 2-3 years of work experience (nonprofit or membership association experience is a huge plus!)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Adobe Acrobat, Zoom, Air table, and various cloud-based platforms.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion (familiarity with governance processes and volunteer management is a huge plus!)
Contact Scion Technical today for more information by submitting your resume directly through this posting. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting opportunity further!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com. Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.