Digital Marketing Coordinator
||Austin, TX 78751
||July 13, 2023
|Scion Nonprofit Staffing, an award-winning full-service staffing firm, has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a Digital Marketing Content Coordinator for our client, a well-established and growing foundation that supports thousands of mission-driven nonprofit organizations across central Texas. This flexible hybrid opportunity is based in Austin, TX, and is available immediately!
The Digital Marketing Content Coordinator will work with the Marketing/Communications team to create and drive marketing strategies that support the organization’s goals and objectives. This person will play a primary role in developing and measuring multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive traffic and increase engagement. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator with solid analytical capabilities, tracking and reporting KPIs and analytics to the marketing team.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns and solutions in support of the organization’s programs and initiatives.
- Understand and lead with the organization’s brand and voice to create compelling and engaging content.
- Regularly evaluate the performance of marketing and social media campaigns to identify opportunities for refinement and create presentations to report key performance metrics to the senior leadership team.
- Work with members of the team to manage the website and its content to increase engagement and lead generation.
- Work with the website contractor to schedule regular maintenance and updates. Assist with maintaining domains, SSL certificates, and other website needs.
- Oversee campaign tracking capabilities such as UTM, vanity URLs, and QRC generation to enable campaign performance tracking.
- Conduct research to stay current on digital marketing trends, best practices, and new technologies.
- Authentic participation in diversity, equity, and inclusion education and training; commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and to the organization’s ongoing work to eliminate the opportunity gap in Central Texas.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
In addition to a competitive salary of $52,000-$55,000 this position offers a very robust benefits package including a flexible hybrid work schedule, 30 days of paid time off, holiday closures, summer Fridays, employer-paid health, dental, and vision plans, life insurance, an employer-matched retirement plan, professional growth/development opportunities, volunteer days, and a strong focus on work-life balance!
For immediate consideration, submit your resume and cover letter (formatted in MS Word), sharing more about your experience and interest in this role via: https://scionnonprofitstaffing.com/job/10264
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Scion Nonprofit Staffing is an award-winning national nonprofit recruitment and staffing specialist for nonprofit organizations, foundations, associations, and educational institutions! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals supporting incredible missions and programs. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire nonprofit recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about our firm and our practices can be found online. Scion Nonprofit Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Nonprofit Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.
- 1-3 years of full-time digital communications/marketing experience, preferably in a nonprofit setting.
- Versed in email platforms and social media management. Familiarity with Sprout Social, Constant Contact, WordPress, and Asana a plus.
- Proven success using digital tools and Google Analytics to reach and engage with new and existing audiences.
- Written and spoken Spanish strongly preferred.
- Outstanding attention to detail, balancing priorities, and communication skills.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.