Radiology Tech (X-Ray)
||Brooklyn, NY 11217
||August 08, 2023
|Scion Medical Staffing has been engaged to conduct a high priority search for a Radiology Tech (X-Ray) for our client, an amazing medical office located in Brooklyn, New York! This role supports a passionate and expert team whose mission is to provide exceptional, high quality, patient care to everyone by creating a on-stop solution for family's day-to-day care needs. This is a wonderful opportunity for a Radiology Tech (X-Ray) to be part of an impactful and passionate team!. This direct hire, full-time, Monday to Friday schedule opportunity!
The Radiology Tech (X-Ray) will be a critical part of the medical office preforming medical exams using X-Rays on patients to create images of specific parts of the body.
- Follow instructions from Physicians regarding which area of the patient’s body needs imaging.
- Adjust equipment, determine proper technique, and arrange immobilization and support devices to obtain the correct patient position.
- Follow patient-identification policy prior to performing examination. Utilize two patient identifiers to ensure accuracy.
- Keep good patient records.
- Maintain radiology supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating future needs and placing orders
- Shift between a reception and/or medical assistant position when there is a low volume of patients
- Problem-solve issues with equipment and report equipment problems/malfunctions to clinical engineering or supervisor on an as needed basis.
- Monday - Friday schedule from 9AM - 5PM
COMPENSATION & CAREER BENEFITS:
- Certificate completion from an accredited School of Radiologic Technology
- New York State license to practice Diagnostic Radiology
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
This career opportunity offers the opportunity to work at a wonderful industry leading organization and provides a year salary of $64K - 82K, depending on experience. This Is a wonderful opportunity to gain valuable experience and work as a part of a terrific team!
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration please provide your resume, sharing more about your experience and interest in this role via https://scionstaffing.com/job/10259.
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Medical Staffing is a leading national medical recruiting and healthcare staffing agency. We connect leading hospitals, clinics, organizations, and medical offices with dependable talent throughout the United States. Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully connecting thousands of talented professionals with incredible mission-driven organizations! Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct-hire medical recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about our firm and our practices can be found online. Scion Medical is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Medical proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.