||Wilmington, DE 19801
||August 02, 2023
|Scion Nonprofit Staffing has been engaged to conduct a search for a Program Administrator for immediate hire for our client, a wonderful Nonprofit organization focused on fighting for freedom of speech and expression for all. This is a Full-Time, Fully Remote, Direct-Hire opportunity working on the EST only 37.5 hours a week!
As the Program Administrator, you will utilize your high attention to detail and organizational skills to provide strong administrative support across various teams in the region. You will help implement key sections of the operational plan and support with a wide range of critical tasks to help ensure the success of the organization!
- Support the development and ensure the maintenance of effective and efficient operational controls for the US/Canada teams within the US Office context
- Ensure administrative reporting procedures are followed as agreed with US/Canada Teams and that all procedures adhere to operating policies
- Coordinate with Finance Team colleagues (Grant Accountant and Finance Accountant) to initiate and deliver financial and other reports to donors
- Coordinate with US/Canada team members to ensure that transactions in the internal financial management database for those active grants under your oversight are up to date ahead of reporting cycles (i.e. timesheets, credit cards, purchases etc)
- Ensure procurement contracts and donations are effectively managed carrying out due diligence checks and appropriate application of financial policies.
- Track and verify expenditures against programmatic budgets, to monitor progress and present operational metrics to internal and external stakeholders as required
- Ensure all activities are compliant with US Government (USG) regulations
- Work with colleagues to ensure accurate administration and documentation of staff and contractors as required
- Support execution of contracts for vendors and consultants working on tasks and projects related to grant activities
- Work with the Projects Team to ensure accurate quarterly reports are submitted on time
- Provide administrative support to the US Board
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This exciting career opportunity allows you to work with a brilliant and thriving team! The pay range for this role is $55,000 - $60,000 annually, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your background! Apply today to be considered for this amazing career opportunity with an incredible organization!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Nonprofit Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com. Scion Nonprofit Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Nonprofit Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
- 5+ years of Administrative experience within Nonprofits
- 5+ years of experience supporting the overall grant lifecycle
- 3+ years of USG grant experience
- Strong understanding of institutional donor environments
- Excitement and commitment to the organization’s mission
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and work independently
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.