has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for an experienced Office Manager
for our client, a fantastic manufacturing company in Rosemont, IL
! Reporting to a Chief Financial Officer, this role will continue to uphold our client’s remarkable and stable track record, ensuring the smooth running of all business operations related to human resources and accounting. This full-time, onsite opportunity is for immediate hire!
The Office Manager is responsible for all of the businesses’ day-to-day accounting and HR duties. Reporting to a Chief Financial Officer, this role will perform all tasks in relation to daily accounting and human resources maintenance, recordkeeping, and compliance. The ideal individual for this role will have a background consisting of a combination of accounting, human resources, and administrative support, requires a detail-oriented and self-motivated individual with exceptional skills in organization and communication.
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions.
- Keep up to date on journal entries and generate month-end reports.
- Reconcile bank statements, perform general ledger maintenance, and maintain all financial records.
- Manage direct deposit notices and process customer checks received via mail.
- Enter cash receipts & deposit rent and scrap checks.
- Monitor and track expenses, invoices, and reimbursements.
- Prepare and process payroll, ensuring accuracy and timeliness; log weekly payroll into checking account books.
- Accurately document employee attendance records and field time off requests.
- Input new employee information into ERP software and payroll portal.
- Maintain compliance requirements for employees, including scheduling hearing tests, submitting employee lists for tests, and keeping accurate employee records.
- Track compliance certifications in the company’s systems.
- Scan outside service certifications and other materials into the system.
- Interface with insurance agent and assist as needed with related duties.
- Organize and file all documents in the appropriate format.
- Troubleshoot technical issues (computer, phone, and internet) as they arise.
- 3 to 5+ years of applicable experience in accounting, human resources, or business administration.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in performing accounting tasks.
- Proficiency in using accounting software and tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Expertise with human resources processes and systems.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Aptitude with technology and software; ability to problem-solve technical issues.
- Proficiency in using scanning equipment and digital file management.
- Knowledge of compliance regulations and documentation.
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively.
- Skilled in adaptability and self-motivation.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software.
This role offers an annual salary of $65,000 to $75,000 dependent upon experience.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration please provide your resume and cover letter (in Word), sharing more about your experience and interest in this role via https://scionstaffing.com/job/10237
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com. Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.