Scion Nonprofit Staffing
, a full-service national staffing firm, has been engaged to conduct a search for a temporary Senior Project Manager (Homeownership) for an established nonprofit organization championing social justice in New York City. This is an amazing and impactful opportunity for a nonprofit professional longing to serve communities nationwide!
The Senior Project Manager (Homeownership) will partner across various sectors to launch a network of professionals dedicated to promoting BIPOC home ownership within New York City. This role requires a strong relationship-oriented skillset to build connections across public, private, and nonprofit sectors combined with a high-level technical understanding of database management.
- Competitive pay of $65-$85+/hr. dependent on experience!
- Immediate long-term contract position!
- Flexible hybrid work schedule!
- Ability to contribute to projects that are making an impact within the community!
- Opportunity to work with a welcoming, positive, and passionate team!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and launch an innovative sustainable network of homeownership professionals within New York City, in partnership with the Director of Housing.
- Build out and oversee homebuyer participant tracking, including counselors, lenders, marketing agents, etc.
- Oversee the development of the public interface website.
- Strategically brand and market the platform to advance mutual objectives for partners.
- Disburse grants to community partners to expand counseling and outreach service implementation.
- Establish a cadence of outreach through the platform to partners, while simultaneously building a clear agenda and success metrics.
- Create regular reports on success metrics related to impact.
- Support strategies focused on creating access to capital and homeownership throughout BIPOC communities.
- Grow meaningful relationships with various nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
What You Have to Offer:
- A solutions oriented positive mindset with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience developing and overseeing programs within community development.
- Expertise in the New York City housing market, including resources at the city, state, and federal level.
- Bachelor's degree and master's degree in Urban Planning, Public Administration or other related field preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Familiarity with various legal, lending, governmental and outreach related housing resources.
- Dedication to community development utilizing an inclusive economic perspective.
- Appreciation of unique cultural heritage of neighborhoods, as well as a focus on preservation.
- Proven ability to collaborate with both internal and external representatives from the nonprofit, corporate, philanthropic, and public sectors.
- Experience in building data management tracking systems, as well as in creating and implementing data collection platforms.
- Experience managing technical consultants.
This position offers a competitive hourly pay rate of $65-85+/hr. dependent on experience. This is a temporary, full-time, hybrid position offering a flexible work schedule. This position provides opportunities to grow professionally while working for an organization making a difference in the social justice space.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please apply today here.
About Our Firm:
Nonprofit Staffing is an award-winning national nonprofit recruitment and staffing specialist for nonprofit organizations, foundations, associations, and educational institutions! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully connecting thousands of talented professionals with incredible, mission-driving organizations across the country. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire nonprofit recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing.
Named an Inc. 5000 Top Fastest-Growing Private Company in America, we are proud to also be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America, recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm, and identified as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! Additional information about Scion Nonprofit can be found online.
Scion Nonprofit, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Nonprofit proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants.