Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for an Assistant Operations Manager for our client, a commercial airline painting company located in Portland, OR! This is an exciting direct-hire opportunity to join a supportive team and growing organization!
- Competitive compensation, paired with a hearty package of benefits and perks including medical, dental, vision, holidays, PTO, 401K, life and disability coverage, and more!
- The opportunity to join a supportive team of individuals!
- Work within an organization with room for growth and opportunity!
The Assistant Operations Manager will manage the day-to-day activities and resources for operations within the U.S. while supervising procedures and processes. This position is responsible for supervising the workforce, budget, safety, and continuous training of employees.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor and analyze each process to implement streamlined solutions that allow each site to standardize its production and operate efficiently
- Assist in managing a budget of $14M
- Manage the work of professional managers and highly technical employees
- Provide technical recommendations for process improvement
- Ensure managers are establishing the site's activity schedule in accordance with the customer, check execution, and take necessary corrective action when required
- Supervise various working parties and manage the distribution of the workforce between various working parties to overall make sure there is a match between capacity and workload
- Supervise purchasing/procurement teams
- Translate efficiency targets into indicators suited for various departments understanding
- Ensure proper implementation of training and employee development programs
- Supervise the preparation of data for invoicing purposes
- Check instructions relative to respect for the environment
- Guarantees good traceability of the production activities
- Maintains top-down communication
What you have to offer:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of 100 employees
- Promotes a collaborative and positive working environment
- Flexibility to meet high-priority tasks and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong profit center management skills
- Experience with MS Project is preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus!
Compensation & Benefits:
Targeted salary for this position is $80-110K. In addition, this permanent position offers a full suite of benefits including: health, vision and dental benefits, PTO, 401K, life and disability coverage, and more!
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your candidacy and interest. Apply here today!
About Our Search Firm:
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent nationwide. Through our innovative team building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive search.
Named as an Inc. 5000 Top Fastest-Growing Private Company in America, we are proud to also be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America, recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm, and identified as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! Additional information about Scion Staffing can be found online.
Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion and every partner organization.