||Lake Oswego, OR 97034
||April 03, 2023
||Contract To Hire
Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct a search for an Receptionist for a local and well-established law firm located in downtown Lake Oswego, OR area! This a full-time contract to hire position with immense opportunity for growth, as well as the opportunity to join a welcoming, collaborative, and close-knit team!
This position is responsible for supporting in-office and telephone client engagement, drafting documents, research and analysis, calendaring, and overall co-creating a welcoming environment for clients and potential clients!
- Immediate contract-to-hire opportunity!
- Full time hours: Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
- After transition to a full-time employee of our partner, benefits include 401K & profit sharing opportunities, PTO & holiday pay, Tuition/continuing education reimbursement, and assistance with medical expenses!
- The opportunity for growth and ability to contribute to a collaborative team within a positive work environment!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Calendar and track checklists and timeline of events in each case
- Research various subject matters in estate and trust disputes, and at times prepare research memorandum
- Direct communications with clients, accountants, financial advisors, attorneys, and the court
- Compile comprehensive asset lists for each file
- Prepare drafts of estate planning documents including Wills, Trusts and more
- Obtain real property records from title companies
- Record deeds with county recorders
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- At least 1 year of administrative experience
- Experience with Word, Adobe, Gmail preferred (experience with MyCase is a plus!)
- Detail oriented skillset with the ability to perform under pressure
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to requests and deadlines
- A collaborative and proactive attitude
- Associates or Paralegal Certificate preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position offers an hourly payrate of $23 - $26/hr. depending on experience. After transition to a full-time employee of our partner, benefits include 401K & profit-sharing opportunities, PTO & holiday pay, Tuition/continuing education reimbursement, and assistance with medical expenses!
Please note: Companywide, a high number of Scion Staffing contract placements turn into permanent positions for motivated and professional employees.
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your candidacy and interest here today!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes list of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found atwww.scionstaffing.com. Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.