Chief of Staff (Tech)
|Miami, FL 33139
|November 28, 2023
Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com), a full-service national staffing firm, has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a Chief of Staff on behalf of our client, a rapidly growing international tech solutions company. Our client offers tech solutions to innovate, build and deliver measurable outcomes for their clients. They execute this impactful work using enterprise AI solutions, data, development, and digital products. This role is 100% remote anywhere within the United States, with a competitive salary and benefits. There will be business travel involved, and candidates should be open to traveling a considerable amount.
The Chief of Staff (CoS) is a senior executive who reports directly to the CEO and is a trusted advisor and strategic partner. The CoS is critical in helping the CEO achieve their goals by providing support with a wide range of responsibilities, including strategic planning, operational management, and relationship building. To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence. You must also be able to think strategically, solve problems creatively, and build strong relationships with people at all levels of the organization. This individual should be business “wise,” on the ball, and be able to discuss projects intelligently with clients.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to the CEO, who can provide insights and recommendations on various issues.
- Oversees the execution of the company's strategic plan.
- Acts as a liaison between the CEO and other senior executives, board members, and external stakeholders.
- Facilitates communication and collaboration and ensures everyone is aligned on the company's goals.
- Serves as a point of contact for different teams and departments and helps ensure everyone is working towards the same goals.
- Develops and implements new initiatives, tracking progress and adjusting as needed
- Collaborates with the CEO on prioritizing meetings and events and ensures the CEO has the time and resources to focus on the most critical tasks.
- Provides support with cross-functional initiatives and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus.
- 5-10+ years of experience in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- 2-3+ years of experience in a Chief of Staff or another similar role (in the Tech/IT industry preferred).
- Work experience in software engineering environments, whether an outsourced development firm like Accenture, or a startup, or an internal R&D/Product group.
- Be proficient in software and technology tools.
Strong strategic and analytical skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently and as part of a team.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
In addition to a competitive base salary of $200,000 – $250,000 (DOE), + Equity, this incredible role provides a comprehensive benefits package including unlimited PTO and an opportunity to work on a broad scope of complex projects with best-in-class professionals around the globe, and with the latest technologies including artificial intelligence solutions. This role offers a fully remote work option from anywhere in the United States.
There will be business travel involved. You should be open to traveling domestically and internationally a considerable amount.
For immediate consideration, please provide your resume and cover letter, sharing more about your experience and interest in this role at www.scionstaffing.com/job/10683.
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals supporting incredible missions and programs. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire nonprofit recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about our firm and our practices can be found online. Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.