Scion Nonprofit Staffing
has been engaged to conduct a high priority search for a Statewide Facilitator
for our client, an amazing nonprofit that strives to reunite children in the foster care system with their families throughout Ohio.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of an impactful and professional growing nonprofit. This is a direct-hire, full-time opportunity working a hybrid schedule!
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Statewide Facilitator will be responsible for creating, advocating, and implementing the facilitation program across the state in collaboration with county agencies. This role encompasses diverse programmatic tasks, such as overseeing implementation, organizing training sessions, and contributing to expansion initiatives. The Statewide Facilitator's duties involve strategizing and executing family meetings in partnership with county collaborators, ensuring a youth-centered and family-driven approach. Additionally, this position involves building strong connections with county partner agencies, monitoring associated benchmarks, fidelity measures, and outcomes.
Overview of the Program
The program is a specialized, intense, family search and engagement, that uses diligent search strategies to identify a vast array of connections for children and families encountering child welfare. They empower kinship caregivers and wrap them in stabilizing supports using relentless effort, focus, and determination.
What You’ll Be Doing
What You Need to Be Successful
- Facilitate permanency meetings with a focus on youth and family involvement, collaborating closely with county partners.
- Actively involve youth, their support networks, and professionals in innovative and persistent permanency planning.
- Organize and manage both in-person and virtual meetings.
- Collaborate with diverse members and the Advisory Council.
- Provide support to county-level implementation teams, enhancing their practices through modeling and coaching.
- Contribute to the adaptation and creation of necessary forms and reporting tools.
- Attain key performance indicators to measure success.
- Maintain tracking tools and oversee outcomes monitoring.
- Collaborate with strategic partners and consultants to advance program development initiatives.
- Cultivate strong relationships internally and externally to drive the project forward.
- Develop collateral material for presentations, training sessions, and outreach efforts.
- Demonstrate effective presentation skills in one-on-one, small group, and large group settings.
- Assist the Program Manager in preparing reports and presentations.
- Support model fidelity, evaluation processes, and expansion endeavors.
- Actively participate in organization and team meetings, as well as attend external meetings as requested.
- Collaborate across the program's team, fostering integration both within the organization and with external partners.
- Uphold confidentiality concerning the organization, partner entities, and the children served.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in social services, management, public policy, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience working with interdisciplinary teams utilizing innovative strategies to overcome obstacles.
- Experience working within the nonprofit, child welfare, social services, academia, or government settings, preferred.
- Possess great facilitation and interpersonal skills including conflict management and medication strategies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently to meet multiple deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to use customer service initiatives to work with partner agencies.
- Ability and comfort working with diverse populations in various environments.
- Time management and strong organization
- Skilled in virtual meeting tools such as Zoom and Teams platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Possess a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
This opportunity offers an annual salary of $53,000 - $56,000 plus a full and robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, retirement plans, and a generous amount of paid time off plus additional floating holidays.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your candidacy and interest.
About our Firm
Scion Nonprofit Staffing is an award-winning national nonprofit recruitment and staffing specialist for nonprofit organizations, foundations, associations, and educational institutions! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals supporting incredible missions and programs. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire nonprofit recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms in America and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times for over ten years running! More information about us can be found at www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com.
Scion Nonprofit, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Nonprofit proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us