Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a Project Manager for our client, an established general contracting company that specializes in tenant improvements and commercial interiors with an office located in Portland, OR! This exciting hybrid, direct-hire opportunity will make a significant contribution to our client’s success within a wide array of fields and industries!
· Be a part of an amazing team with a company that promotes efficiency, team development, and solutions for complex equations of construction!
· Competitive salary depending on experience, employer-paid health insurance, matching 401k, and PTO!
· Direct-hire, 40 hours a week with a flexible, hybrid schedule!
· Ensure site measurements are accurate
· Identify and manage the scope of projects
· Manage client orders
· Understand the scope of work on site and know all details of a project
· Stay in close touch with onsite personnel, including general contractors and subcontractors
· Manage deficiency submittals to the factory and schedule punch list items
· Know and understand all local code requirements including construction, millwork, power, and networks
· Ensure GRIT solutions are installed to specifications and quality standards
· A degree or diploma in design, architecture, building construction, construction management, or engineering
· 3-5 years of construction, architectural, or related experience
· Previous knowledge of prefab construction solutions (preferred)
· The ability to read blueprints, construction documents, and specifications
· Strong technical skillset in Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, and other 3D software
· An understanding of interior construction including architectural elements, millwork, hardware, lighting, electrical, HVAC, and basic basebuilding knowledge
· A self-motivated and entrepreneurial nature: a problem solver
· An aptitude with technology and willingness to learn.
This incredible, direct-hire opportunity offers the ability to make a significant impact on behalf of a rapidly growing company. This exciting role offers a competitive salary dependent on experience, employer-paid health insurance, matching 401k, paid vacation, PTO, and an amazing work culture!
How to apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume online through
About our firm:
Scion Staffing is a top temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent throughout the West Coast. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on age, race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.