Nonprofit Executive Assistant
||New York, NY 10012-1186
||March 19, 2023
|Scion Nonprofit Staffing has been engaged to conduct a search for an Executive Assistant for an amazing nonprofit organization that fosters the Jewish culture and people. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity that is onsite in their New York City office.
The Executive Assistant provides high level administrative support to the Executive team.
- Maintain professional relationships with students, staff, faculty, alumni, Board of Governors, major donors, community organizations and other businesses.
- Greet and welcome guests and answer phone calls.
- Draft, proofread, print, scan and distribute various correspondences, agreements, contracts, and other documents.
- Maintain and update calendars for meetings, appointments, and conference rooms.
- Schedule and organize meetings, interviews, conference calls and appointments including but not limited to copying and assembly of documents for distribution, making site reservations and confirming attendance.
- Maintain department files, spreadsheets, correspondence, historical records, and other official documents.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare and distribute itineraries.
- Track expenses, prepare expense reports, monitor department expenditures, and perform light accounts payable and accounts receivable data entry and follow up.
- Assist with budgeting procedures and the preparation of the fiscal year budget.
- Coordinate and disseminate sensitive/confidential information.
- Coordinate and execute meetings and special events; attend meetings and prepare meeting minutes.
- Support all aspects of Executive personnel searches with consultants and their teams.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- 4-5 years of Executive Assistant support experience within a nonprofit organization
- 4-5 years of experience interacting with Board Members and Committee
- Exceptional MS Office Suite experience, including PowerPoint and Adobe
- Virtual meeting experience through Zoom and Teams
- Raiser’s Edge or other fundraising/donor management software experience a plus!
This exciting opportunity allows you to work with an enthusiastic and thriving nonprofit organization! The hourly rate for this role ranges between $44-$46per hour and it is a wonderful opportunity to further develop your career. You will also be able to receive medical benefits through Scion Staffing upon eligibility!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Nonprofit Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com. Scion Nonprofit Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Nonprofit Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.