Sr. Executive Assistant
||Tampa, FL 33607
||March 29, 2023
||Contract To Hire
|Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct a search for a Sr.Executive Assistant for a leading primary care platform focused on providing high quality, integrated care to their patients. This is an exciting, 1-month, part-time, position working in Tampa, FL!
As the Sr. Executive Assistant, you will use your top-notch organizational skills to provide administrative functions to the C-Suite leadership team.
- Receive, screen, and handle high-level calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Set meetings and manages calendars for the C-Suite and Business development team.
- Maintain agenda items for weekly meetings and take minutes.
- Confirm customer and/or vendor appointments.
- Create reports for various projects and tracking information that will require the use of PowerPoint, Smartsheet, etc.
- Fax, scan, and email reports or other paperwork to appropriate parties.
- Acts as liaison between the Corporate Office and members of Management, collecting information, completing errands, delivering items, etc.
- Assists C-Suite and Business development team in various projects.
- Organizes and arranges onsite meetings
- Oversees Office Management
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This exciting career opportunity allows you to work with a brilliant and thriving team! The pay range for this role is $32 per hour. Medical insurance is available through Scion Staffing after 30 days.
- 5+ years Executive level support
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Smartsheet, Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, Reputation.com, Outlook, Teams, and Zoom
- Associate's degree required
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your background! Apply today to be considered for this amazing career opportunity with an incredible organization!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com. Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.